High, long, wide and heavy: Karl Goss is specialist in project cargo logistics – and partner for complex transports worldwide
Successful solutions for shipping of project cargo do not arise overnight. They result from extensive logistics experience, up-to-date know-how on country-specific conditions such as transport regulations and local infrastructure, and from precise pre-planning. Karl Gross is specialist in this field.
Our teams of project logistic specialists develop tailor-made logistics solutions by air, sea and land transport for machinery, industrial equipment, entire plants and construction parts.
They ensure competent full-service logistics for oversize and overweight cargo. Our services in project logistics include:
- developing individual logistics concepts, incl. kick-off meetings, project studies and preliminary route examinations, monitoring dates of delivery and planning of order processing
- pre-carriages and on-carriages to and from selected seaports
- seaworthy packing/heavy lift packing
- worldwide shipments via liner and charter vessels, incl. heavy lift carriers
- worldwide transports by air freight on freighters in liner or charter service, including special aircrafts like Antonov or Ilyushin
- crane logistics
- construction site logistics at place of dispatch or place of destination
Trust is a keyword in project logistics. Therefore we work with selected and proven competent partners for every step of the transport chain, only.