Forwarding solutions via Air Freight
Fast and flexible: Karl Gross is specialist in worldwide air freight transports via liner and charter service
Up in the air: we know from experience that time is the main factor for air freight shipments – and so is flexibility.
Accredited as IATA Agent since 1988 and as Regulated Air Cargo Agent, we develop and organize a broad range of worldwide air transport solutions via liner and charter air freight services.
Our service range includes:
- “Belly Freight” – cargo transportation via passenger aircrafts
- “Freighter” – cargo transportation in designated “cargo only” aircrafts
- Shipments of general cargo
- Shipments of cargo stowed in air freight containers
- Shipments of goods stowed on unit loads devices
- Consolidation – combined transport for smaller shipments
For air cargo projects, we develop and realize solutions via part- or full-charter service including solutions with wide-body aircrafts, like Antonov or Ilyushin.
Our air freight offices in Germany are located right at the major hubs for international air freight transportation: at Frankfurt/Main International Airport (FRA) and at Munich Franz Josef Strauss International Airport (FJS). This ensures short distances to carriers and airport facilities and makes possible a particularly flexible handling of the urgent freight.